filters
state:
city:
product:

GoToBus - For a bus ticket

I tried to call them but didnt get through
5.0
Show

GoToBus - My first experience was the worst bus driver lost bus hot

Bus driver was lost kept missing exit having to back bus up which was dangerous.Bus was hot kept turning air off never again.
1.7
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

GoToBus - 8049805660

GoToBus - 8049805660
I try reschedule my ticket to other day
Reply to reviews
This is got to be the worst travel experience of my life I bought tickets for the bus to go from New York to Baltimore.... First of all the bus was late by about nearly an hour. It's the most disorganized company I've ever seen. Most of the bus looks like it should be...

GoToBus - No communication

Bus had a flat tire. No problem. Could happen to any vehicle. However, no communication was given to passengers. After 30 min, l had to asked to find out what is happening. Bus then had a second flat. Still no communication to the passenger until I asked. Must do a much better job communicating to passengers. Waiting here 3 hours so far.

GoToBus - Very bad

trip from Orlando to Miami and unfortunately I forgot three jackets, I called the central office to look for them and they told me that "unfortunately, nobody saw anything" in a few words they stole it from themselves, I do not recommend this company at all. pessimistic service and attentionWtf
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

GoToBus - No one pick up

No one picked up the phone

GoToBus - Staying and dirty luggage

GoToBus - Staying and dirty luggage
I went from New York to Charlotte on the c009 bus from New York when I rely on at when I arrive at Charlotte my bag was dirty and grimy and I can't get it out

GoToBus - Awful

I arrived at the pickup station in Raleigh at 25 minutes early I waited until 2:58 morning for the bus . No bus showed up. I requested a refund that said I was at the wrong stop and I would have to pay an additional $10 to reschedule. Who does that!

GoToBus - I didn’t receive my tickets

I purchase tickets offline and didn’t receive it