Things happen, we all get that. But if you buy a roundtrip ticket, get there 45 minutes before it's to board.

The Bus does not show; you wait for the next and it's overbooked, and you cannot get on. AND THERE IS NO RECOURSE. I called and called, got put on hold forever, and no one picked back up. NO REFUND.

This is A SERVICE YOU PURCHASE. If they do not hold up their end of the agreement, shouldn't you be able to get your money back? NOPE! Because they are scam artists.

Disgusting company. DO NOT USE THEM.

Review about: Gotobus Bus Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I use them all the time accept for problems logging in and I don't get my points its great !..the bus has always left on time I appreciate the cleanliness friendliness and how comfortable it is and the sandwich. learn to pick your days better.

Or take the greyhound . then youlk have reason to ***

Took a bus from nyc to Atl and we were on a 16 hr drive with no heat in the bus with my 2 small children..i need a refund this is unhuman and cruel...my feet felt mumb and i wanted to cry ....from canal street we knew something was wrong with the bus .but was told as the bus drive it will get warmer ..poor condition...terrible service ....i want a full refund from the company for all 4 tickets i paid ...

to Edna Joseph #1480523

You went the full distance? You lived?{{REDACTED}} ..some people don't know when they got it good.

Suck it up. I'm so tired of whinny people..take the damn greyhound next time pay more and smell the toilot all the way

GotoBus

Dear Traveler,

Thanks for your message. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please send us an email at support@ gotobus.com with your booking number, phone number and email. We will get back to you in a timely manner.

Best,