I rode a Washington Deluxe bus departing 11am 202 36th St., NYC to DC, Sept 11, 2017. The woman who checked our tickets barked at me angrily when she saw me seated in the front aisle seat behind the driver,"Why do you want to sit here when there are so many seats in the back.

You cannot sit here". I felt humiliated, embarrassed, got up and moved to sit in the back. The reason I chose the front seat because it is closest to the bus entrance:I was carrying a heavy bag. It also has a small table for food while seats behind don"t.

I traveled DC to NYC 2 days ago via Vamoose: the 4 front seats were filled first in the 2/3 empty bus. If there were a sign saying "Do not use this seat", or if she had explained, "The lady at window seat is not feeling well. Better not sit next to her," I would oblige.

She treated me like a delinquent student. I shall not ride your bus again!

Review about: Gotobus Customer Care.

Comments

GotoBus

Dear Student,

Please note that we, GotoBus are not the bus operators of this service. However, we do provide customer support service by phone or live chat if you need to reschedule a bus ticket, know about bus schedules and have a question regarding a specific service. Please send us an email at support@gotobus.com with the details or you complaint and we will follow up with the tour operator and will get back to you in a timely manner.

Best,