I was basically left stranded in Baltimore. The bus (#93) that i was supposed to catch was already running behind schedule.

On the ticket it instructed customers to wait in front of a Royal Farms rest stop at 1200 Ponca & Boston St. The bus never stopped there, instead it stopped for 10 seconds behind the establishment and zoomed off! people ran waiving and got the attention of the driver( he slowed down) but he never opened the door instead he just sped off! I followed the instructions on the E-ticket email and contacted Eastern Coach,they ended up telling me that this was an GotoBus issue and couldn't help me.

I called the number( a Massachusetts #) that was given to me but the line kept dropping (or rejected). I had to get an Uber to take me to the Greyhound depot and spend more money just to get home.

SMH!!!! This was a Horrible experience and i am still pissed!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gotobus Bus Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service,loss of extra money,aggravation,HORRIBLE company!!.

Preferred solution: I would like a Full refund for my ticket- $35 also i would like to be reimbursed for extra expenses because of Gotobus Uber-$15.98 Greyhound-$38 .

Comments

This exact thing happened to me!