Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Do you offer any coupons?

darina

You can check our deals page to see the current promotions we are offering, and if you are looking to save some extra money, you may search our coupons: https://www.taketours.com/coupons/

Show

Is GotoBus a bus operator?

darina

No. We are an online ticketing agency that provides marketing services to different bus/tour operators.

We do not operate any of the services listed on our website. For bus services, you will find the name of the service provider under “operator.” For tour services, your e-ticket will contain the full information, including phone number, of the operator.

Show

I have an account, but I forgot my password. What should I do?

darina

You can use password self-retrieval: https://www.gotobus.com/cgi-bin/ce.cgi?a=forgot_password

Show

What will GotoBus.com do with my credit card number?

darina

When you place an order through GotoBus.com, we send your credit card number to the merchant using a completely secure transmission method. GotoBus.com does not store your credit card information on our server unless you have specifically asked us to remember it for future purchases.

Show

How do I redeem my loyalty points?

darina

Once you have accumulated enough points, simply log in to your account and select the product you wish to buy. Add the product to your shopping cart to see how many points are needed to purchase it.

If you have enough to purchase the product, select “yes” to pay by points.

You can not use points as a partial deduction. See “GotoBus Travel Bucks” Reward Program for more information.

Show

I received an AVS mismatch. What does this mean?

darina

If you received an AVS mismatch, it means that the address provided at checkout did not match the billing address of the cardholder. If you had an error with your billing address, we did NOT charge your card.

An error like this stops the transaction. However, sometimes when a transaction fails, the bank has already received the request for funds. As a result, the bank holds the money for a few business days for security reasons (exactly how long depends on the bank). It will generally return to your account after two or three business days.

You may contact your bank to find out exactly how long the hold will last. See Also: My credit card was declined, but it still got charged!

Show

Why should I create an account?

darina

There are several good reasons for you to create an account on GotoBus/TakeTours: Simplify the checkout process. Your information is automatically entered at checkout so your shopping experience becomes easier and faster.

You also have the option to store credit card information. Retrieve your tickets easily. Sometimes, you may accidentally enter an incorrect email address or just lose the confirmation email. If you log in before making the purchase, you can retrieve the tickets from your account at any time.

Add money to your account. To avoid credit card charge fees, you can add money to your account from your checking account. At checkout, you simply apply the funds from your account to your purchase. This is also a great way for parents to pay for college students to come home for breaks!

View your past purchases. You can easily view your purchase history and re-print receipts. Qualify for promotions.

As an account holder you are eligible for special promotions throughout the year. Notifications about these promotions will be sent via email and are offered to account holders only.

Show

Can I book my ticket over the telephone?

darina

For bus services, we only accept online booking. For tour services, you may book your tickets over the phone. However, we encourage you to create an account and book directly online so that you can manage your account and receive benefits from our loyalty program.

Show

Do you accommodate passengers with disabilities or who have other special needs?

darina

Customers that require assistance at the time of travel should contact the bus operator at least 48 hours in advance to ensure the proper arrangements are made. However, there’s no guarantee that special assistance needs will be met. You should refer to your e-ticket for operator contact information.

Show

Why is PayPal not an available checkout option?

darina

The PayPal payment option is not available at checkout when:

1. The bus ticket rate is priced dynamically.

2. The purchase is within 48 hours of departure.

3. The remaining inventory is less than 6.

Show

What should I do if I miss my bus?

darina

If you miss your bus, you will need to purchase a new ticket for the same route. The expired ticket is invalid and could not be refunded.

Show

Can I change my email address after booking?

darina

Yes. Contact email can be changed.

You can send us a request and our customer service representative will change for you. Or if you only need to resend E-Ticket (same email as you put), you can self redeliver your E-Ticket online.

Show

Can I change passengers name after booking?

darina

Yes. Passenger’s name can be changed.

You can send us a request and new E-Ticket will be sent back to you after the change is done. If in a emergency, please LiveChat online or give us a call.

Show

Do you accept pre-paid credit cards or gift card?

darina

Yes. However, you have to register the card first under your name to be able to make an online purchase. You can use the URL on the back of the card to find directions for the registration process.

Show

My credit card was declined, but it still got charged!

darina

If the transaction has been denied for any reason, your credit card or debit card will not be charged by GotoBus/TakeTours. However, your bank (not our bank or our credit card processor) may have set funds aside during the authorization request.

Banks will release these funds between three and 30 business days after the transaction or upon use of your credit card or debit card. We offer our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience, but there is absolutely nothing Gotobus can do to prevent it.

Customers who feel their funds are being held too long should contact the bank that issued their card. This phone number is generally located on the back of the card.

Show

Is GotoBus online payment method secure?

darina

Yes. All transactions are done through IvyMedia, an IT specialist dedicated to e-payment service for more than 10 years.

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): All requests related to credit card information and passwords (both login and execution passwords) on the website are transmitted and protected under SSL. The transmission is encrypted by Equifax. All information is transferred securely between your computer and the server; it cannot be intercepted by third parties. Credit Card Numbers: We do NOT store customers’ credit card numbers in our server.

As standard protocol, credit card numbers for pending transactions may be temporarily saved for no more than 7 days.

Passwords: Our security system is further guarded by two separate passwords, login and execution, for TakeTours registered users. Users should never share their ID/password with another person.

Show

How do I shop on GotoBus?

darina

Shopping online at GotoBus is easy. Browse through the categories that interest you or use the search box to go directly to a list of specific products.

Once you find what you want, click the “Add to Cart” button.

This places your selected item into the shopping cart while you continue to browse. We will store all of your pending purchases, arranged by merchant, which you can access by clicking on the Shopping Cart link located in the top menu bar.

Show

Why was my card rejected?

darina

There are many potential reasons why your card was declined. It could be caused by entering the wrong card number or expiration date, or if you have insufficient credit or a daily transaction limit.

You may have entered the billing information incorrectly, causing an AVS mismatch. In this case, you may need to contact your bank or card issuer to verify the information you are entering.

Show

How do I know my order is complete?

darina

Your order is complete after clicking the Finish button. You will then see a message that says, “Your order is complete.

Do not submit duplicate orders.

A confirmation message will be emailed to you.” Our system generates at least one e-mail message to your inbox for every order placed. You can also check to see whether you have any recent orders by clicking E-ticket Self Retrieval.

Show

How do I use an international credit card?

darina

Our credit card merchant accepts most international credit cards as long as the billing address entered matches the address on your bank record. If one of the required fields does not apply to your address, enter NA. If your country does not use zip codes, enter 00000.

Questions 38