Review about Gotobus Vegas To Los Angeles from Bellevue, Washington
Bad experience!!I took the trip from Vegas to LA and the driver (he claim his name to be Tim or Kim) drop us off in the wrong spot.
After we explain and got confuse why he cannot drop us off in the right spot he finally drop us off in the right place only to asked for tips!! (Which is still few blocks away)
I would never recommend this company but if you have to ... just don't.
The bad attitude the driver has only make this company a bad name.Tim/Kim can't even speak English well.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Gotobus Vegas To Los Angeles
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "I have been out of work since Jan. I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment. I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset..."
- "No air conditioner in the store , only at the play ground area , Service super slow, after paying, another 15 min wait for the food to be ready then..."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."