Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I purchased tickets from Albany to New York a day prior to the departure date. The bus never showed.

10+ ppl were standing outside in the cold, no station or communication from the foxbus or GotoBus customer service. Tried over 20+ times to contact the repsresentives to verify the bus travel and schedule. Either line was disconnected, busy, or representive did not communicate, yell, would not transfer to a manager and did not speak English. This has been a 10+ hour travel and still stuck waiting for any communication or verification of a travel schedule.

Demanding a refund for our trouble and still no contact or resolution. I will be calling nonstop, will go to the headquarters in person whenever the chance I actually get to my nyc destination and will file a formal complaint about the trash and unprofessional mannerism that is this company. You should be out of business. I demand a refund and the fundamental basi.

costumer service and communication that you fail as a company to supply. Be at mind, I will be writing this review on every travel website affiliated with this name until I get someone to call back and communicate.

Comments