Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I paid $20 to go back to NY, and got there 10 minutes before the bus was supposed to leave. They said that the e-ticket I bought was invalid, even though it says on the e-ticket that it was paid for and valid.

I had to pay another $20 in order to get on the bus even though it says on the website that everything was perfectly fine.

They refuse to refund my money, and that's not right to do to someone who travels a lot with this company. My advice to anyone looking to book a ride with this company is: TO FIND A DIFFERENT COMPANY TO BOOK A BUS RIDE ON!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gotobus Bus Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19, 2017.

Comments

The worset service one could get in the whole world! The driver was so angry and he drive so so so fast and goes left and right in very dengerous way!

He like was out of his mind! We almost got bad accedent four times! Avoid! Pay a little more and be safe!

If you have no choice just cancel the trip!

Don’t go with them! They are very bad people!!

GotoBus

Dear Traveler,

Thanks for your message. We are sorry for inconvenience.

Please note that in order to protect your personal information. Some transactions may need to be verified by the credit card owner. The email sent to you states that important information. We will investigate this incident and provide a solution accordingly.

Please send us an email at support@ gotobus.com with your booking number, phone number and email. We will get back to you in a timely manner.

Best,